Thanks to all who visit my blog. I always try to return your visit.
A note to Minor in Toyko: I have attempted to post a comment to your blog on three occasions. For some reason your blog will not accept my comments. My sincerest apologies.
Wow, this photo makes me want to go out and console my Flyer Wagon. I want to reward it for the loads it has carried - and the future ones it will carry for me! LOVELY photo, Kathy!
Kathy, I love your photos. I am originally from Shreveport, La with family from east Texas (Houston, Ft. Worth, Krum, Olney, Denton...)so this is a nice blog to remember my roots =)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
Those were the best wagons - memories!
Very rustic looking :)
LOVE this classic image. Ah... yesterday!
I love this rusty flyer a nice photo.
This one has at least a few more years (or weeks) of use left.
Still in service I suppose. Well used with tread still on the tires. :)
Wow, this photo makes me want to go out and console my Flyer Wagon. I want to reward it for the loads it has carried - and the future ones it will carry for me! LOVELY photo, Kathy!
I love rusted out things. Great shot!
Kathy, I love your photos. I am originally from Shreveport, La with family from east Texas (Houston, Ft. Worth, Krum, Olney, Denton...)so this is a nice blog to remember my roots =)
A classic! Well done.
What a classic! I love the rust and the soda bottle crate inside.
Post a Comment