I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
9 comments:
Great macro, mom!
Gorgeous shot! I don't know which is more beautiful....the male, or the female cardinal!
Wow, look at the water on his beak. Nice shot!
Oh wow, this is a fantastic shot, especially because you were able to capture that falling water droplet.
Gosh...I love that drop of water getting ready to fall from his beak. Beautiful colors.
Very nice! I think that cardinal LIKES you!
Great shot, Kathy! Looks like he could use a napkin. Beautiful. Is your Mom appreciating the wildlife more seeing it through your "eyes"?
Love that water drop!
Really great image!
Post a Comment