I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
Love foggy images. This one is so beautiful.
This is moody. Very nice. I like that you included the fence posts. It works well as b & w.
Oh, Kathy, this is beyond-words gorgeous! I would love to have a print of this. Beautiful.
What a lovely mood setting photo.
This is gorgeous!
Beautiful, beautiful photo Kathy!
I can see why this is a favorite. Very emotive!
Evocative image.
I like this very much, Kathy!
What a lovely scene!
Love this sepia tone.
This is lovely. You must be so happy with it.
My computer is back!!
Stunning.
Post a Comment