Does to Fawns: Look Both Ways Before Crossing the Road
We have a herd of eight white-tailed deer who we frequently spot on our land. One morning they were in our meadow which is our front yard and when they got to road, they stopped and patiently waited for a car to pass by before crossing.
This is a great shot Kathy i guess that they are smart enough to wait for the traffic to pass. ...peter:) This is my first visit and it was worth the trip:D
Hi! my HN is minor. I happened to know your blog from the comment of London Caller. Your photos are very beautiful and stories are very cool. I want to visit your blog now and then. OK? I live in Tokyo. my blog is written by Japanese but there are many pictures in it. Please call on my blog too.
I like smart deer. When I'm home visiting my family, I try to avoid the night driving. Love deer...just not their kamikaze approach to crossing the highways:)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
Smart deer! I wish they were all that smart. :)
Sweet too. Nice colors in the background.
They are so cute. :)
Their blend into the background really well!
This is a great shot Kathy i guess that they are smart enough to wait for the traffic to pass.
...peter:)
This is my first visit and it was worth the trip:D
Hi! my HN is minor. I happened to know your blog from the comment of London Caller. Your photos are very beautiful and stories are very cool. I want to visit your blog now and then. OK?
I live in Tokyo. my blog is written by Japanese but there are many pictures in it. Please call on my blog too.
Those deer have street smarts! Cute capture.
I like smart deer. When I'm home visiting my family, I try to avoid the night driving. Love deer...just not their kamikaze approach to crossing the highways:)
So glad they're safety-minded. Great shot.
I am glad they waited, clever deer.
Look at all the things you get to see in Texas that you couldn't see in Phoenix.
I would put more photos of Sadie on my blog, but she doesn't like the camera much. And her eyes glow. :-)
Oh my someone got right up, close and personal with this fawn. I just love deer - so delicate.
To answer your question on the soup, there is a link to the recipe! Click Epicurious for it!
Oh, how beautiful they are. It is so sad that they have to accept human's rules but apparently they managed to integrate.
Lovely picture Kathy!
Amazing. I guess they have witnessed enough accidents!
Post a Comment