Abandoned House on a Hill
Marshall, Texas
Can't you just hear the creaking floors, the squeaky doors, the wind whistling through the broken windows, the rats pittering and pattering through the attic? Even the trees, devoid of leaves, scream "Haunted!," "Spooky," "MERRRR-DERRRR!" And believe it or not, there is a CEMETERY across the street! Halloween is just too far away ~ I don't have the patience to save it that long. I just wish I had been further down the hill when I snapped the pic, because it was truly a haunted house on the hill!


14 comments:
This is truly creepy. And I love it. The washed-out look suits this image well.
Creepy, yes! Did you take it in B&W, or is this a sepia tone?? NEAT!
Yikes! (insert spooky music here) And, it even has a cemetery nearby?! Your assignment for Halloween is to get a shot further away showing it up on the hill. I wonder what the story is about that house...
I have to agree - this is a creepy looking house! And, to think it has a cemetary across the street? Yikes!
This is a fantastic picture!!! It would make a fantastic halloween background! Can I borrow it?
'hugs from afar'
Wonderful shot! And I want to go there and ghost hunt...but not alone!
But it looks like such a pretty house, a shame that it is abandoned. But with the wind blowing through the open windows it must sound spooky indeed.
Yep, the first word in my head when I saw the photo was 'haunted' You'll have to catch it
oops. here is the rest of my comment...
You'll have to catch it some evening with a full moon. That is if you have the nerve to go there in the evening!
"A picture is worth a thousand words" fits this photo really well!!
It definitely is creepy. You captured it well!
No, the dental office isn't open at night. At least Ive never seen it open.
Is it really that creepy?
This soft tone kinda makes it very warm and welcoming. :)
Yes, most perfectly creepy!
Freaky deaky! I love it.
Post a Comment