Oh my goodness...what adorable little fuzzy faces! Very sweet those little partners in crime. They'd steal my heart in two seconds. Btw, I'm a recovering TV reporter/anchor. So, a chance to do radio is fun and different.
Oh say it isn't so...they can't be criminals! They just must be visiting some distant relative or doing charity work for the Brotherhood Against Rotten Kibble aka BARK. :O)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
Oh-oh, they seem to like you!:)
Simply adorable, Kathy! So cute!
Those are adorable. I always find white and black dogs really hard to get a good photograph of. Beautiful!
Very cute, they seem to be happy to see you too!
Oh my goodness...what adorable little fuzzy faces! Very sweet those little partners in crime. They'd steal my heart in two seconds. Btw, I'm a recovering TV reporter/anchor. So, a chance to do radio is fun and different.
Oh, but they are so cute! The only crime I can imagine they are guilty of is stealing your heart.
No words needed - the pic says it all! Very cute little criminals you have there!
Oh say it isn't so...they can't be criminals! They just must be visiting some distant relative or doing charity work for the Brotherhood Against Rotten Kibble aka BARK. :O)
Now that is a cute pic!
How sweet. I love the little pops of color their red tags add.
Post a Comment