Sunday, January 13, 2013

Weeping Angel


Scott Cemetery
Scottsville, Texas

10 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Sab but beautiful, Kathy.

Amy Burzese said...

Beautiful. She does look sad. I'm glad you included the columns in the back. I think I'm going to collect columns for a while. Photos, that is.

TexWisGirl said...

she makes such a statement of grief.

Gail Dixon said...

One of the most compelling statues I've seen. I enlarged it, then found I could not stop looking. Wish I had a small version of that for my house since I collect angels. Beautiful, Kathy!

Lisa Gordon said...

Sad, yet beautiful.
I love the way you composed this, Kathy.
Happy Monday to you!
xo.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Wonderful photo, but she does look sad.

SRQ said...

Nice find. I agree with the others...so sad...tragic.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful composition, Kathy! Love this shot.

Rohrerbot said...

I love this one Kathy! You've made the angel come alive in this pic. I'm catching up on your posts. The freezes have been nasty over here as well. Pretty.....cold:)

A Colorful World said...

Oh, that's really beautiful, Kathy!