I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
9 comments:
Lovely house!
Great place to turn into a B & B. From the looks of the outside, I'd stay there. I wonder how business is...
like the hdr effect - or at least that's what i think it might be. :)
I'd love to stay in a place like that. It's beau-TEE-ful! :)
That really a wonderful house! I'd love to stay there.
A lovely house..,.I'd love to stay there!
This is sharp! Really nice.
What a beautiful home, and I'll bet it's just as beautiful inside. That sky is amazing too!
I'd like to rent this house out:)
Post a Comment