I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
Or earrings? That is one rusty and crusty hydrant. I would have taken its photo too.
great photo. even better title! :)
My goodness! Someone give that hydrant a fresh coat of paint.
Ha! Never thought of those chains like that, but it certainly works. You are too clever.
Marvelous colors and textures!
I was thinking earrings. :))
PERFECT title!
WOW!!! Nicely done Kathy! Happy New Year!!! Hope you had a wonderful holiday! Glad it's over but also sad it's over. Wishing you the best. Chris
What a great title for this, Kathy!
I love the wonderful texture and color.
Happy Monday to you!
xo.
Great rusty look!
Great caption to this wonderful picture.
Wish you and yours a Very Happy New Year!
Great photos, love the hydrant.
Sharon
Post a Comment