Saturday, January 19, 2013

Meandering Path


How many years did it take to wear that perfect meandering path past this little barn?  How many mule-driven wagons, tractors, and pickup trucks were involved in leaving their mark?

9 comments:

Gail Dixon said...

One can only wonder! Generations maybe. Wonderful photo!

TexWisGirl said...

what a gorgeous little place. lovely tinges of rust throughout.

SRQ said...

Good questions to attach to this nice capture. I also wonder: Why a curved path? Why not just drive straight?

Lisa Gordon said...

Precisely the reason I love photos such as this. Makes you wonder/imagine. This looks really old, and a little bit lonesome. The light here is just wonderful, Kathy.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Love the light in this one. Beautiful photo. Those ruts in the path look pretty deep.

EG CameraGirl said...

I love the golden tones here. I wonder how many years it would take before grass hid the ruts if everyone stopped traveling that road toady.

Amy Burzese said...

I agree with the others. The light is marvelous. A wonderful find, Kathy!

A Colorful World said...

Oh, this is lovely...the perfect country scene!

Anonymous said...

LOVE, love this shot! The light is perfect!