Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tufted Titmouse



A little bird with a big attitude

10 comments:

Linda said...

Great photos of a sweet little bird. Thank you so much for sharing. Greetings from Montreal, Canada.

Rohrerbot said...

This is one cute little bird. Would love to see this one. And a big attitude:) It's always the smaller birds....:)

EG CameraGirl said...

This is such a cute bird and I have never seen one except in photos. I just checked my bird book, which claims that if I hang around the north side of Lake Erie (2 or 3 hours south of where I live) I MIGHT see a rare one. :))

Magpie said...

Isn't he sweet!

TexWisGirl said...

agreed! just love their huge eyes!

Gail Dixon said...

What a character! You got some awesome shots of this big-eyed little wonder.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

What cute pictures of this little guy! He really does have big eyes.

A Colorful World said...

It's a sweet little bird, and you got some great photos!

Everything Changes said...

Cute little guy. I love my feeders and hope I get a variety coming through.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these.

Little darlings.

What would life be all about if we did not have these Spring greeters who give us all pleasures.As long as they are able to stay.