I love orchids! My first one ever was this fall at a nursery near the ocean. I got hooked. I just got another that looks a lot like this one. It was a Trader Joe's and much cheaper than my first--but gorgeous!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
my, my. would have thought that would be from hawaii or something. so pretty.
That is a beautiful shot. Such pretty flowers on this plant.
What a beautiful orchid!
It is like a shower of orchid.
I think orchids are the grand dames of the flower world. So graceful and serene. Lovely capture Kathy.
V
I like the black background on this one. They are beautiful orchids.
So elegant and beautiful.
Beautiful!
I love orchids! My first one ever was this fall at a nursery near the ocean. I got hooked. I just got another that looks a lot like this one. It was a Trader Joe's and much cheaper than my first--but gorgeous!
Wonderful! I keep several of these.
Gorgeous!!
Post a Comment