I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
7 comments:
That almost looks like needlework! Pretty!
what a beautiful mix of color.
Almost like an abstract painting. Love the colours and textures here.
Beautiful colors. The last pretty flowers are hanging on for dear life.
So interesting with all the color surrounding the dried/brown hydrangeas.
This reminds me of stationary paper! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Kathy!!! Have a good week. Chris
Really nice photo of the dried hydrangea. I like how you've photographed the backs of the petals here.
Post a Comment