There are many mysterious doorways in the former mining/ghost town of Jerome. This one is cut into the side of a mountain. What mysteries await beyond?
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
interesting. makes a great photo.
Old doors are interesting, aren't they? This one is really mysterious, you are so right.
Looks like a troll may live there.
I would love to find out the mystery behind this door!
Great find! A mystery indeed.
Was there a way to open the door and find out? How cool!
Knock, knock. May I come in and look around? :))
Kathy, this is wonderful.
You have captured sme really fantastic texture here.
So nicely done!
You make me want to go to Jerome so badly! :-) Great door!
I wonder who is behind that door.
Lets knock. You go first.
Great picture take.
Post a Comment