I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
8 comments:
I hope they aren't expecting any mail!
I might be a little leary if I were their mail carrier.
We have a few of those around here too.
My guess is someone resents getting so many bills in the mail. :)
that is SO common around here. got a few of these on my street.
Why can't people just respect other people's property. But then again, maybe the owner shot it after one too many bills.
Gosh, I hope that's an abandoned mailbox. It's not yours, is it? What a pity.
These should be preserved. emails and fb have taken over.
Post a Comment