I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
Why should this be a photo of the simple railing instead of the lovely awning?
laughing at you.
Ha! Lovely shot and shouts vacation to me! A warm vacation. :)
I have never seen anything like this before. Is this Arizona?
You have to admit the awning is unique!!
Well, the awning is trying to steal the show! Love the colors. :)
well of course it's about the fence rainling aka: fence aka: fencery ;)
smile:-)
That is a cool looking awning though!
Your photo just goes to show that sometimes you have to look UP to find a fence!
Banjo String Fence
You had me!! Love the awning.
Like a bird wing!
oh that is Unique.
Interesting. I like it.
Post a Comment