Monday, November 19, 2012

I Went Searching for Autumn


... and found it!

13 comments:

Lisa Gordon said...

Indeed you did, and it is just gorgeous!
The colors are so vibrant, and I love that it stands alone in a background of green.

EG CameraGirl said...

And you FOUND it!

Gail Dixon said...

Yay! You did! The colors are vivid and gorgeous. Kudos, Kathy!

TexWisGirl said...

really pretty, kathy. :)

Amy Burzese said...

You sure did! Beautiful!

Rohrerbot said...

That is a wonderful capture. So colorful and lovely:)

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Yes you did and it is beautiful!

Dianne said...

magnificent!!

Fit and Healthy Baby Boomers said...

OMG impressively beautiful.
Sharon

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

Just love the colours - a bit of everything going on here. The sun streaming through the branches is so nice. Great fall find!

Anonymous said...

Indeed you did.

Very fall. I like.

Everything Changes said...

Love the color of fall!

Lara said...

Stunning colors!