I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
16 comments:
looks like they've already tried to make a break for it. :)
A bright pop of fall color!
Your title and caption have me smiling Kathy!
You really have some beautiful trees photographed in the last couple of posts!
Looks like one already made a break for it. haha
Beautiful color in that tree and a great fence.
Great image. That fence has character!
so pretty...love that orange!
great fall colors. most are gone around these parts. glad to enjoy your view indeed. fun, fun, fun. ( :
made me laugh, sweet woman!
Wish it still looked this way..the color of winter is here now...black,brown n sometimes white!
Haha, looks like the pine tree might have already made an attempt. Hee! Beautiful orange tree.
Pretty fall colors. Can you imagine how different this scene would look with anything but a wood post fence?
Hahaha! I wish we could keep them that colourful for a couple of weeks longer. Does the fence help any?
Like the contrast in this.
Fantastic Fence Foto!
What a beauty this is!
Perfect FF post! Love the tree, and your title is awesome!
Post a Comment