Yes!!! I agree with you. Their beauty falls into a whole other world. The Fairy Duster, Parry's Penstemon.....etc. etc. Nice shots:) Have a great 4th!!
Gorgeous!! What is the third flower pic? I took one like that in January and could never get an ID on it. That's one thing I love about living in the south is there are always blooms of some kind.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
Your depth of field really make the flowers pop. Nice.
So different from any flowers here!
Amazing in January! So different then here.
Really pretty. Like that last one.
Yes!!! I agree with you. Their beauty falls into a whole other world. The Fairy Duster, Parry's Penstemon.....etc. etc. Nice shots:) Have a great 4th!!
Gorgeous!! What is the third flower pic? I took one like that in January and could never get an ID on it. That's one thing I love about living in the south is there are always blooms of some kind.
I like the red one especially. IS it drought resistant? Maybe it can go in my xeriscape garden.
Oh, the Fairy Duster is my very favorite!
I thought Tracy might say that! I think the desert flowers are so beautiful because they really are working against all odds. Wonderful!
These are amazing!!! Gorgeous shots!
These are amazing!!! Gorgeous shots!
Fantastic DOF in your shots.
Beautiful shots.
Post a Comment