Your grass pictures and old buildings are some of my favorites. Wonderful! Plus there was a flamingo, rooster(LOVED), and peacock that made me go, "ooooo":) In fact, you too many to mention.....I have learned so much from you over this past year. Gracias:)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
Your grass pictures and old buildings are some of my favorites. Wonderful! Plus there was a flamingo, rooster(LOVED), and peacock that made me go, "ooooo":) In fact, you too many to mention.....I have learned so much from you over this past year. Gracias:)
Simple elegant perfect!
I love how you see the world.
that's beautiful!
Thats so nice!! Love this hot!!!
Big kiss from PerĂº!
Ce.
Nice bokeh!
Beautiful detail of nature.
Super shot!
Not the medicinal kind, I see. :) I mean I don't think so.
Awesome!! Frame-worthy for sure. You made an ordinary weed into a piece of art.
Great shot! Love it.
Such a hard shot to take and you make it look so easy and so elegant.
Lovely!
I love the simplicity of shots like this.
Post a Comment