I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
that is FREAKY!!!
Hahaha, that is weird and wild stuff! Thanks for sharing these unusual Frizzles. :)
Interesting...never seen those before!!
Interesting...never seen those before!!
I think that is gorgeous. What a hair-do!
Very fancy! Do they produce fancy-looking eggs too? Just asking.
I never knew that. Looks like a party animal.
Nice portraits! :)
Nice detail in these! I like the look of how the feathers curve.
Looks like there's a little too much humidity in the air. :)
Whoa, punkers!
Never seen before, interesting animals and beautiful portraits.
Fantastic chicken portraits! I love chickens and they are always so different and interesting. Your photos are great....you can see every feather!
Post a Comment