I never tire of looking at your gorgeous photos, Kathy! Thank you so much for your sweet comments about my surgery and recovery. I am doing well. It is so nice to have such kind and thoughtful blogger friends! I hope one day we can meet! Keep taking such amazing pictures! They are wonderful!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
Wow! So gorgeous!
very inky treatment!
Beautiful. Great photo of something that is hard to photograph.
Creepy wonderful....maybe not creepy at all....I don't know....but this is a black and white worthy of being black and white! Wonderful!
Love what you did with this one! It has so much texture.
beautiful!
dark yet peaceful rather than ominous
LOVE the chimp in previous post
bless anyone who runs/supports a sanctuary
This works in B&W very well. I think.
B&W photo always looks really nice and this one looks really stunning!
Kathy, this is a stunning shot. The water alone makes this a winner for me. Beautifully done!
I never tire of looking at your gorgeous photos, Kathy! Thank you so much for your sweet comments about my surgery and recovery. I am doing well. It is so nice to have such kind and thoughtful blogger friends! I hope one day we can meet! Keep taking such amazing pictures! They are wonderful!
Post a Comment