Nice!!! The butterflies have been crazy over here as well. I have a similiar post scheduled for Tuesday. They are so much fun to film....and they are doing their "dances" which makes for some great photography. Love your Swallowtail shots.
That little speck? You should see my house with 3 dogs. I hate when the sensor gets dirty; I have a filthy one that needs to be sent off and cleaned, but I can't part with my camera for 2 weeks! Loved your butterfly parade--especially the duet.
You are getting some absolutely gorgeous butterfly pictures. Around here they flit around so quickly, that it's almost impossible. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
Nice!!! The butterflies have been crazy over here as well. I have a similiar post scheduled for Tuesday. They are so much fun to film....and they are doing their "dances" which makes for some great photography. Love your Swallowtail shots.
Wonderful shots. It's great to see them daning with the wind
Beautiful! The second shot is my favourite.
Beautiful catches. Our bushes are just starting to bloom.
PS I would not have noticed the dust speck!
love these! dust schmust...
So beautiful! I love the shot with two beauties together! Have a great week!
Gorgeous butterflies! I forgot to say that the Lutz Telescope really is neat! And these photos are awesome!
That little speck? You should see my house with 3 dogs. I hate when the sensor gets dirty; I have a filthy one that needs to be sent off and cleaned, but I can't part with my camera for 2 weeks! Loved your butterfly parade--especially the duet.
You are getting some absolutely gorgeous butterfly pictures. Around here they flit around so quickly, that it's almost impossible. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)
Lovely series of shots.
Oh, these are GORGEOUS! Butterflies have a special place in my heart :)
Love your Butterfly shots!
Post a Comment