Sunday, June 10, 2012

Seeking Shade


Phoenix Zoo

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Terrific capture, Kathy! This could be a in the wild shot.

Btw, yes, I was on a boat.

biebkriebels said...

I could believe you were on a safari, very nice photo.

Kerri Farley said...

LOVE it!!

EG CameraGirl said...

Almost looks tame her...but I would still keep my distance.

TexWisGirl said...

i like this - almost soft focus.

Magpie said...

Out here right now, we are all seeking shade! Great shot.

Anonymous said...

Now that's a cool cat!

I just wanted you to know that I. Am. Working. Again.

I may not have time to comment but always enjoy stopping by your blog!

Gail Dixon said...

I like how the focus is on the tree and leaves. Looks like you were close!

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

I am not about to tangle with him! Look at the intensity in his eyes!

Brenda's Arizona said...

Scared me there for a moment. I thought you came across this guy in the Texas wild...