I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
9 comments:
never tried those before Kathy,
beautiful colours against the blue sky.
best regards and i hoe you are doin fine.
Would you dare? I should keep it by taking a photo...
Ugh. Don't think I could manage that one!
Looks a little too high for me. Don't think I would be able to.
Love the color in this photo. I know I could not ride that and live to tell about it.
I have become a chicken as I have aged. No can do!
Oh my - I would be so dizzy!
Even a simple ride like this does me in! :)
We went... beautiful weather. But I gotta ask, do you know what the 'weiner pig races" are? I think that is what they were called???
Post a Comment