I think the state fair people should hire you to do promo shots for them! But you won't be there much longer, will you? I'm sure you'll enjoy the Texas fairs just as much!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
7 comments:
Neat pic - - could be water, could be sky . . .
Love this shot...all about light and air - wonderful.
I tried the live.com email address and it didn't work. Do you have a new one?
Oh, I love bubbles!
I think the state fair people should hire you to do promo shots for them! But you won't be there much longer, will you? I'm sure you'll enjoy the Texas fairs just as much!
Enjoy your weekend!
Very cool shot!
I love your fair photos. Brings back great childhood memories.
I'm wondering what this is! Neat shot for sure!
Post a Comment