Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Falling Water
Biomythic Masks, the works of artist Gwynn Popovac, are on special display at the Desert Botanical Gardens. Bloggie friends Tracy and Magpie and I spent the day there and between the three of us probably took over a thousand pictures! Tonight I'm too tired to give you the lowdown on these masks but stay tuned to another day and I'll show you more and tell you about them. By the way, "Falling Water" is the name of the pictured mask.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
You foung those great masks. I took photos of all of them and wanted to post a few shots, but my blogger uploaded will not let me post a portrait photo. Every time I try to post one, it turns the photo sideways (landscape) and I can't get it to turn.
Weren't these masks amazing? I loved them.
Wow, is that cool!
Super shot, Kathy! I think this one was probably my favorite.
I agree...this one and Patience were my two favorites. I had a wonderful day also. Next time - off to the zoo!!
Way cool!
Amazing! Wish I had seen that exhibit in person to. :)
Post a Comment