Sunday, November 14, 2010
18/100 Strangers ~ Brent
Brent is a giant of a guy. And he has a smile and a laugh that's equally gigantic. I spotted him at my local farmers market sporting this ridiculous turkey hat, which actually gobbles and wiggles its legs. I'm convinced he makes it do those things by wiggling his ears or vibrating his eyebrows. He promises soon to be wearing some type of Christmas chapeau complete with lights. Brent and his partner own Sweet Earth Art. After visiting their booth at the market I thought the business was just the beautiful dichroic glass jewelry that was on display but after visiting their website I discovered they also have original art, mirrors, lampshades and even offer party showings complete with standup comedy by Brent's partner, Nick! For more zany pics of Brent and Nick be sure to visit sweetearthart.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
What a cool hat!!!!
You gotta love a guy with a sense of humor! I've seen these hats - they're hysterical.
How awesome! I would not be able to keep a straight face seeing him with that hat.
Did you say RIDICULOUS hat???
Did you see the episode of Mr.Bean, where he has the turkey on his head, this reminded me of it, and it was a funny show!!! Good catch, Kathy!
That's quite the hat! He must have a great sense of humour. :)
Great! I'm still on #8; I haven't stopped, but I've been immersed in other things right now.
Post a Comment