Hi Kathy, great coming here and catching up. I would love to walk through that Desert Botanical Garden. Looks so pretty and different to anywhere we get in Northern Virginia. I think that's why I am so fascinated with the desert. I've absolutely loved it when I have been lucky enough to get out that way.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
7 comments:
This is beautiful all these succelents together!
Has an other-worldly feel. . .
Hi Kathy, great coming here and catching up. I would love to walk through that Desert Botanical Garden. Looks so pretty and different to anywhere we get in Northern Virginia. I think that's why I am so fascinated with the desert. I've absolutely loved it when I have been lucky enough to get out that way.
Now is the time where we can do this! Nice!
Kathy, this shot came out beautifully! You take such great photos. Got to plan that Wildlife Zoo trip. :)
Ooh, I really like that vapor trail across the sky, too!
I visited that wonderful garden ten or so years ago. I think I would LOVE to go through it again!
Post a Comment