I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
Really nice textures, Kathy.
So beautiful I could eat it--but no, then that would ruin it. I love hibiscus, in all colors . . .
Just lovely, Kathy.
The colour is so beautiful! This is a very nice macro, Kathy!
Love this shot. Details to your exposure/aperture?
Great color and texture!
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Wow! Beautiful shot Kathy!!
Oh my .... I think I could look at this forever .... getting lost in its folds. A truly beautiful capture!
The softness of this photo is just wonderful. Great shot, Kathy.
Kathy, what a great macro of this gorgeous flower.
This needs to be blown up and framed. STUNNING.
Beautiful composition with a very suggestive frame and different lights
Post a Comment