I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
Now that's a great shot!
What a great angle--great photo!
That is a fabulous shot!
Wonderful! My favorite shot so far.
Hi kathy, what a great photo, love the contrast of that brilliant blue sky beyond the ferris wheel. Have a great week.
Hi Kathy, love to hear from you again.
Gorgeous perspective here and i like the treatment you applied.
Happy Halloween and best regards,
Dave
Oh, the angle is perfect!! Wonderful shot. Did you go up?
This is one of my all-time favorites of yours! It is PERFECT! Great job, mom!
LOVE this shot, Kathy!
This is really cool - a classic too.
Post a Comment