Monday, October 4, 2010

How Many Pink Roses Can You Fall in Love With?


Just as many as you can find!

8 comments:

T. Becque said...

Nice framing on this! I'm not a pink kind of girl, but this pink is really pretty!

SouthernSass said...

Very nice color and composition. I bet it smells great too!

gigi said...

Good answer :) Great picture.

Life Is A Road Trip said...

I can certainly find room for this one!

Suburban Girl said...

There is ALWAYS room for one more. And this one takes my heart!

Magpie said...

This is the poster child for romance!!! Beautiful.

Maia T said...

How could you not fall in love in such a perfection. Roses are always special flowers, even when wilted, they are the flowers of love.

Sharon Creech said...

Oh, my. I'm in love with this one. Pink roses are my favorites, but this is a special beauty.