House sale update: The sale of my house is set to close tomorrow! Yeehaw! The buyer's rep did a walkthrough yesterday afternoon and today reported that all requested repairs had been done to satisfaction and also expressing appreciation at how clean the property was left for the new owner. So today after many months of hot weather when it was just too miserable to travel around and take pictures and then another month of preparing for the house sale and then another month between contract and close of escrow and with the advent of reasonable weather I ventured out the entire afternoon and searched around the city for photos. After running into a couple of traffic jams I found myself at a nearby nursery where there's always photo subjects. In the next few days I'll show you some of the color that Phoenix dons in the fall.

This was the scene at a local nursery today midafternoon when most people are at work! Can you imagine what this place looks like on the weekend? This is the time of year that Phoenix comes ablaze with color ~ geraniums, petunias, snapdragons, cyclamen, snapdragons, and pansies.
Mums
4 comments:
Great to see your post again! Love the mums!
Yay for the end of the house-selling process! I'm glad it went well!
Wonderful! I want to get excited and get out and start planting...the muse is holding back though. I think I'm afraid the new "puppy" will do some digging of her own. :)
Love that yellow mum!!
Congratulations on the house sale! I know it was bittersweet.
Oh, I am so glad your are posting again!
Hurray for us - for your photos!
And for gardening... the cool temps just bring out the people and the flowers.
Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment