Saturday, October 16, 2010
17/100 Strangers ~ Dave the Garden Guy
Look at who showed up at my yard sale today! If you're local in Phoenix, no doubt you know Dave the Garden Guy, one of our most popular organic gardeners and also one of the stars of Channel 3, azfamily.com. Even though the early morning sun was blinding as I looked east, I thought the tall thin guy with the starched plaid shirt and blue jeans walking into my carport looked familiar. I hope Dave can count as a stranger since we had never met before. He was on his way to the station, which is just a mile down the street, and stopped by to look around at all the goodies. He quickly spotted the antique pecan cracker and decided it was worth the $5 price tag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow, I am impressed! I love Dave.
This guy is great. He is a local celebrity here in Tucson as well. About 2 or 3 years ago, they started airing Channel 3 on our Fox channels and now we are in on all the fun. How cool!! What a great surprise and he seems like a genuine person who loves what he does.....thanks for sharing.
You get quite the clientele at your yard sales!
That Dave knows a bargain when he sees it.
I've missed visiting...I'm going to catch up.
Hmmm...interesting pecan cracker. We have a news person who lives around the corner.
Post a Comment