Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Revitalization ~ Center, Texas
It does my heart good to see an old building being brought back to its former beauty and functionality rather than torn down and left in a heap to rot or bulldozed and replaced by the vinyl and plastic of a characterless structure. It will be interesting to see what purpose this new business will have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
At first I thought this was a "Revitalization Center", and it made me go "What?"
i think it's so tough for little towns to generate enough traffic to keep businesses going. i admire when they can...
Keep us posted on what kind of business this becomes. These older buildings have so much charm and character...kinda like us "older" ladies. :)
Amen sister. I agree!
Love the vivid effect of this photograph
I agree that this buildings have so much character. Lovely photo Kathy.
Post a Comment