I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
Oh that's pretty and that red bird, wow!
This is wonderful. It's like a slice of the Audubon Society brought to us by FKH.
Great shot! Tell me how you "did it". Did you get a new lens? What settings are you using on the new camera? I'm a a nosy geek!
Fantastic photo !!!!
Have a nice weekend!
Magda from Greece
Love them all! Especially the little guy coming in for a landing.
For real? All at once? Wow.
Oh wow, I love this!!!! I need to come visit you!
Wow! That is a marvelous shot! There is a serendipity to the color, the light, and the composition!
: )
Great capture! Beautiful shot!
Looks like the birds are confused about the snow at their winter resort.
Neat find. Love the mix of birds together.
Post a Comment