Saturday, February 5, 2011

Almost Frozen


This almost-frozen pond of yesterday is a thing of the past today. 
The morning dawned bright with sunshine and blue skies and most of the snow has disappeared.

12 comments:

Sharon Creech said...

But great that you captured it like this--beautiful composition and contrasts.

Alain said...

That's beautiful photo. It looks very cold.

Lara said...

Beautiful!

Sarah Knight said...

Beautiful photo!
I wish our snow would thaw, we got yet another 6 inches yesterday. I am so ready for spring.

Sharon said...

those rust colored leaves pop out at you from the snowy background.

Brenda's Arizona said...

Oh my. I love it!

Glenda said...

Love!this view! We didn't get any snow - just sleet and rain - and it was messy!

Glenda said...

Didn't mean to place punctuation after "love"!!

T. Becque said...

Very pretty photo - almost glows.

Magpie said...

Kathy! You are getting some gorgeous shots! I'm so glad you're out enjoying time with your camera.

Suburban Girl said...

Is that some pretty cool processing there? Love the photo.

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

This and the photo above are just spectacular! Really beautiful. The Almost Frozen photo has a whimsical feel to it.