Friday, February 11, 2011

Blue Door


I believe this to be the back door of a shop in downtown Nacogdoches.  The door actually faces a tiny street which today is more like an alleyway.  The sidewalk on this side of the street is about two and a half feet above the pavement and the doorways and windows are rather unkempt.  On another trip I must make an attempt to find the front door of this shop and see what's inside.

9 comments:

Sarah Knight said...

interesting : )

SouthernSass said...

Cool shot - I love the vintage look of it!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you must! I really like the effect you have here.

Magpie said...

Yes, and maybe we could see some of the stained glass objects too. Such a wonderful shade of blue.

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

It's a good thing I have you to "travel with" [through your blog entries] you go to very interesting places for us to see ;)

Suburban Girl said...

I like the look. Not that I would want it for MY door, but I like it in a photo.

EG CameraGirl said...

I very much like these HUGE doors! Such a dramatic studio entrance.

Glenda said...

Your door pics are the best . . . and your eye for finding them is also!

SRQ said...

That's a good lookin' door and sign -- nice find.