I wonder what kind of songbird this is. Based on his rotundity, he looks like he could really belt out a good song! Good eye spotting him -- he blends in well.
P.S. In reply to your note on my blog: hard for me to believe you are a novice--this photo I love so very much. I wish it were hanging in my office; I wish it was on notecards. Others must wish so, too. . .
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
I wonder what kind of songbird this is. Based on his rotundity, he looks like he could really belt out a good song! Good eye spotting him -- he blends in well.
This one looks like it's been stocking up for winter. It looks kind of cold.
How soft and pretty this photo is.
I love this beyond words. The sparest, most perfect beauty.
Do you 'show' your photographs?
Neat shot. Love the simplicity here.
Beautifully done Kathy - I love the softness of the photo!
I think he's puffed up to keep warm. What a wonderful picture!! Kathy, birds are strong subject matter for you. Gorgeous!!
This is a lovely photo, Kathy! Very sweet.
Looks like a soft painting - lovely.
I agree with T. Becque... Looks like a painting! Very nice.
Hi -
Great shot! Do these birds really sing?
P.S. In reply to your note on my blog: hard for me to believe you are a novice--this photo I love so very much. I wish it were hanging in my office; I wish it was on notecards. Others must wish so, too. . .
What a beautiful photo, it captures a mood! Lovely.
Love, love simple shots like this one! Simply wonderful!!
Post a Comment