Why does an obviously vacant building
(bottom of the door is two feet from the ground ~ steps have been removed or disappeared;
weeds are growing up four feet tall in front of the door;
door jambs are bleeding with peeling paint ~
all that says vacant to me)
need eight fairly new-looking electrical junction boxes?
Maybe there's something going on in this metal building
(although appearing to be dilapidated has no rust)
that doesn't meet the eye.
Hmmmm.


8 comments:
Good question but GREAT picture.
Oh a good mystery. Any of those electrical boxes humming? Did you peek inside? Fun fun fun.
In the Netherlands we should think there is weed growing inside. Needs a lot of electricity and must be hidden.
It's a government conspiracy. I'm sure of it.
Well, it made for a really cool shot!
That is indeed a mystery!! I smiled when I saw your pic . . . I posted an old door today, too - with no steps (but not 2 feet off the ground).
Maybe there's a front door??? Sorry, I'm simple minded. :)
Peculiar, indeed!
Post a Comment