Thursday, September 9, 2010

Before and After ~ Rose


Before shot:
Auto fix
Auto exposure with Local Contrast


After Shot:
Converted to black and white with a red filter
Adjusted fade to approximately 65% to bring back color
Added curve to enhance the color
Cropped

I've been experimenting with some processing techniques in just playing around with photography. It's

rather fun. Rebecca of The Dusty Cellar Shoots is my muse and I want to thank her for all the great tips

she's given me.







                                                                                                                                      

3 comments:

Magpie said...

Love all the new things you're trying. These are the things that keep us young. How are your plans going for the move?

Maia T said...

Well, if you say it's fun than it is O.K., but I prefer the original.
Lovely rose!

Brenda's Arizona said...

You have lead me Dusty Cellar Shoots and now I am learning, too! Thanks - and keep posting what you are doing to the 'after' photos so we can see the differences - my brain processes it better like this!