I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
8 comments:
OH, MY!! Now that is a perfect photo . . . simply gorgeous!!
I love theses flowers so much, their pattern in the middle look like hand painted.
Gorgeous macro Kathy!
Oh goodness Kathy, I think this is one of your best photos. I love it. The clarity and contrast of the dark background really make the flower pop.
This is ridiculously good. What will you be like with a DSLR??
Kathy, This is so beautiful! What an eye you have. I agree...you'll be unbelievably awesome with a DSLR.
Beautiful. I think these are my favorite flowers - probably because they are the first I had any luck with her in the desert!
Love your pictures...absolutely gorgeous!
It's knocking out my eyeballs it's so gorgeous.
Post a Comment