Tuesday, September 7, 2010

250-Calorie Dinner


My dinner tonight was a meal that topped off the scale at 250 calories.  That, of course, allowed me to eat about eight of these peanut butter cookies that I baked today.  I even liked the ones that were a little too brown on the bottom and around the edges.  It just means they're extra crunchy!

5 comments:

Stephani Cochran said...

Yum. Can you believe I have never mad peanut butter cookies before? Crazy I know! I always seem to make something that has chocolate in it. Maybe I could make peanut butter chocolate chip or something like that!

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Peanut butter cookies are my favorite! Those look delicious.

Suburban Girl said...

I'd skip the dinner and just go for the cookies. Really, I would! Sad but true.

Unknown said...

They were super good! The dinner was, too!

Unknown said...

yummy, Eng said if you can send some her way.