Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Who is Lolo?
I have become fascinated by windows of late. And not pretty windows, mind you. Broken windows, painted-peeled windows, vine overgrown windows. It looks like someone named Lolo did some fingerpainting on one of these window panes.
Because it's blue, you can find this photo and others of the same palette at Midweek Blues hosted by Rebecca, photographer extradionaire, at The Dusty Cellar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
thanks for coming by and commenting. she brings happiness to me too :-) love the photo and colors in it!
This window has a lot of (blue) character!
I like the window too, thanks for commenting!
The book I recently read (Let's Take the Long Way Home) had a beautiful line that might explain this: "It's the flaw that we love." Great picture!
Beautiful peeling textures and patterns! An incredible stark blue in the window panes!
I wonder if Lolo had rage too or if that was her companion? :) There is a definite artistic attraction to quaint windows. I love them too.
maybe it means Locked Out! Locked Out! ;)
I love old weathered things and things that time has written upon
this is a beautiful shot
I like Dianne's line..."things that time has written upon". It gives me hope for myself.
Windows seem symbolic of so many things...I agree with your fascination. Not only the windows themselves, but the views from them.
...not pretty windows and doors create great photos, though. Thank you to Lolo!
I think this window is beautiful! You made it that way!
Good to meet you Kathy. Thank you for your comment over to 'My Morning Musings'.
Yes you are right windows can show such a lot of character and you photograph them beautifully.
Thank you for your comment to my blog and I have to say that I just love this photo. I love, love, love old windows - the more rustic or urban decay like the better.
Post a Comment