Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What's Blooming in Phoenix


Lady Banks Roses

Detail of Lady Banks Roses


Roses


Lots of Poppies


A Few Weeds


And More Roses

Ain't Life Grand!

(To return to the main blog, Click Here.)

10 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Fabulous Kathy, such a pleasure to pop in and see all these beautiful flowers. Have a great weekend.

Glenda said...

Oh, the roses are breath-taking! And the poppies are so colorful and vibrant! What beautiful surroundings . . . and yes, life is grand!

Magpie said...

Glenda beat me to it...yes, life is grand!

I love the last rose. So delicate...beautiful.

Johnny Nutcase said...

i love the poppy picture (they're all great, though!)...such a great view of them! Pretty!

Cher' Shots said...

Wow, wow, wow and that last rose is SUPER WOW!

Jennifer said...

These are beautiful! I love the water drops on the peach coloured rose. These are all beautiful and have me in a spring mood. Thanks!

Unknown said...

That furry weed - I love that!

Nature's Beauty said...

all lovely photos!

Rubz said...

i love esp. those beautiful rose.

Blog Connection said...

thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures of nature Kathy..have a great Easter week!