How beautiful Roses!!!, Kathy This plant that I show in my blog is the Pericallis x hybrida(Cineraria) originated in the Canary Islands. The Osteospermum(African daisy) is of the same family (Asteraceae) origin of South Africa. Is not the same plant. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a nice day.
Absolutely stunning!!!! Gorgeous photographs Kathy. I am trying to figure out which one is my favorite but it is so hard because I love them all. Thanks for sharing.
Hi Kathy, the roses are exquisite and your photography is superb. I enjoyed your earlier posts too. The vegetable garden is cute with the flowers growing between the veg. I used to do that until the vegetable gardener took over and declared it serious business. Carrots show birth defects when they have it to good. They like sandy soil, fertilized a long time before they are sown. The gorgeous green Succulent is an Agave attenuata. It flowers every 10 years and then it dies. The flowers are amazing. Lots of white bells on a 20 m high stem. You lose the mother plant but there are always a lot of pubs around it. Love the photo of the chandelier and the staircase to the basement. Truly a beautiful blog.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
17 comments:
How beautiful Roses!!!, Kathy
This plant that I show in my blog is the Pericallis x hybrida(Cineraria) originated in the Canary Islands.
The Osteospermum(African daisy) is of the same family (Asteraceae) origin of South Africa. Is not the same plant.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Have a nice day.
Beautiful photos! Good capture, Kathy! I love your dark background! It really brings out the photos so well.
Absolutely stunning!!!! Gorgeous photographs Kathy. I am trying to figure out which one is my favorite but it is so hard because I love them all. Thanks for sharing.
You have outdone yourself! I love these.
Fab-u-lous!
Think I will throw MY camera away.
Just love 'em!
JJ
Stunning... love to see water drops on these beautiful roses...
oh my I just love that first photo, they are all pretty, but the first one is stunning.....
Gill in Canada
Looks so delicate and soft ! beautiful pictures !
Gorgeous roses with water drops!
This is SO pretty it takes my breath away!
I just love roses and these are such a wonderful caption of them!
Beautiful rose, and fantastic pictures!
Hi Kathy, the roses are exquisite and your photography is superb.
I enjoyed your earlier posts too. The vegetable garden is cute with the flowers growing between the veg. I used to do that until the vegetable gardener took over and declared it serious business. Carrots show birth defects when they have it to good. They like sandy soil, fertilized a long time before they are sown.
The gorgeous green Succulent is an Agave attenuata. It flowers every 10 years and then it dies. The flowers are amazing. Lots of white bells on a 20 m high stem. You lose the mother plant but there are always a lot of pubs around it. Love the photo of the chandelier and the staircase to the basement. Truly a beautiful blog.
I'm using the point and shoot Canon S5, just love it!
Wowie! These are gorgeous!! Love the droplets :)
Beautiful roses and I love the weed photo also.
WOW ~ beautiful is all I can say! Oh, and I think I can smell them ~ lol.
Post a Comment