Karoo Rose, native to the desert of South and East Africa and the Arabian Penninsula.
The following photographs are samples of various desert trees and flowers which are blooming right now!
I've been bragging about how green our deserts are this year.
This is why!
To go to my picture-a-day blog, CLICK HERE!

6 comments:
These are wonderful pictures, Kathy. We are really blessed with all the flowers and green this year!!
The flowers at the botanical garden are all so beautiful and I also love the last shot of the desert.
I'd like some of those in my garden too :). they are beautiful!
Gorgeous, gorgeous flowers! The earth is singing loudly in joy!
This is beautiful series of photos of various lovely flowers. And, daisies from your previous post are really gorgeous. I love them so much.
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your nice and kind comment.
Wow, so my lovely blooming flowers. Not what I imagine a desert to be.
Post a Comment