This is really lovely collection of spring flowers. I've never seen the yellow flowers from your first photo; it looks lovely. I love snapdragons very much. It seems to me this plant can grow anywhere in any condition. I used to play with its flowers when I was a little girl. The flower looks like yawning when is squeezed by its sides. That was fun to me. :-)
This is the second Arizona blog I have clicked on today and marveled at the colors. The first one is some kind of Senna (Cassia), I think. Thanks for posting these I really enjoyed your flowers.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
This is really lovely collection of spring flowers. I've never seen the yellow flowers from your first photo; it looks lovely. I love snapdragons very much. It seems to me this plant can grow anywhere in any condition. I used to play with its flowers when I was a little girl. The flower looks like yawning when is squeezed by its sides. That was fun to me. :-)
Those are gorgeous wildflowers. I love the splash of color.
Beautiful series of photos. I love the snapdragons!
Lovely flowers. The first one is breathtakingly beautiful.
This is the second Arizona blog I have clicked on today and marveled at the colors. The first one is some kind of Senna (Cassia), I think. Thanks for posting these I really enjoyed your flowers.
Beautiful garden with wildflowers.
Thank you for sharing.
These are beautiful photos. Love the last shot with the close up including the buds.
You're killing me Kathy! The flowers took my breath away! Anymore, I can't breathe! Beautiful job of photography. Smiles
They are gorgeous! I especially love the yellow flowers ♥
Very beautiful, love the yellow and pink together...and the red! It is such a pleasure to see the happy faces of the flowers smiling into the sun.
Beautiful set of flower photos! Love those vivid colors. Looking at them makes me happy. Thanks!
These are so LOVELY! I can't wait until the flowers start popping up here :)
Beautiful photos!
Post a Comment