Monday, March 29, 2010

Duck Dialog



Quick!  Hurry!  Maybe we can escape by swimming fast through this irrigation ditch.  Watch out!  There's a culvert ahead.


Well, we made it through that culvert but the water is drying up fast.  Come on, follow me, we'll ditch this dame yet.


Oh, no, it's the duck paparazzi!  Waddle as fast as you can before she takes our picture again and puts it in the National Enquirer.  I can't let Angelina know that I've been seeing you in secret.  Keep your back turned.  Don't let her see your face!

To see the first picture in this series, return to the MAIN BLOG!

11 comments:

Kerri Farley said...

Cute!!!

Kathy said...

LOL! Love this! And we learned a little bit about Angelina's private life. Who knew? :-) Made me smile this morning.

http://horaceandbabydoe.blogspot.com/

Magpie said...

Ha Ha too funny, Kathy!! There's so much movement in the "waddle" shot...I can just seem them running away. Angelina...:)

Glenda said...

What fun! Love the pics - and your imagination!!

Bradley Hsi said...

Love the flowers in your last blog. Seems you were chasing these pair hard, love the sequence.

Sarah Knight said...

: )

I sometimes imagine what the birds & insects are thinking when I point my camera at them.

Great shots : )

Jennifer said...

Great shots! I'm surprised you were able to get that close to them!

Johnny Nutcase said...

aw, what a cute little mallard pair! I love that last shot! :)

Lara said...

Fun! The last is my fave.

DeniseinVA said...

Very cute and a fun post. I hope you'll continue with your paparazzi posts :)

Haddock said...

Ha ha enjoyed that.