I have very stunning yellow and white daffodils this year.
This yellow jasmine is sometimes called winter jasmine or primrose jasmine.
This bush is approximately 40 years old and blooms for just a few days twice a year.
We call these jonquils where I grew up in East Texas. These particular bulbs came
from my grandmother's farm (now my mom's farm). They grow pretty much
wild along the side of the road. As the county graders come through
to grade the roads or the mowers mow the ditches, the bulbs get
displaced and scattered and as a result the roadsides are awash
with these sweet-smelling mini daffodils every spring.
To Link Back to My Picture-a-Day Site, CLICK HERE.

6 comments:
So many beautiful flowers, I am scrolling up and down and can't decide where to leave a comment.
I hope you are right an your yellow spring comes to us too one day.
Your roses from the previous post are gorgeous too.
What a ray of sunshine! Something we really need here in Iowa..................... lovely photos.
Yellows are among mi favorites: Cosmos, Frangipani,Turneras as shown in endemismotrasnochado...
Nice blog, pictures..Good luck in your projects...
Thanks for sharing your beautiful "SPRING" yellows! We are in the "snow melting, muddy" season so I really appreciate your colorful posting today :)
Still waiting on the 'yellow' smiles here in north central WI...it's nice out today but it looks like more rain and snow over the weekend...bummed...always over the weekends.
Love that you shared your sunshine yellows tho and your roses and old buildings are a feast for the eyes...I found you at my sis' site, CherShots.
Thanks for sharing
Blessya
Beautiful shots and very spring-like! Thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment